Cam Neville is an Internationally Acclaimed Photojournalist . His beginnings in photography came at the age of 18 when he documented his naive and troubled youth living in a small English fishing town, the resultant photographs have been likened to Bill Brandt's raw images of England, the work has since been published in his first book 'Coasting'.
Today, his Photography is revered for it's honesty and raw emotion with an uncompromising approach forged as a committed Photojournalist. Neville see's beauty in the everyday ordinary going's on of his subjects lives. It's this unique approach that has led him to document weddings and editorial work across Australia and Internationally from Three Day Indian Ceremonies to Hare Krishna Weddings in the mountains and along the Canals of Beautiful Venice.
He has been nominated for the worlds richest photographic competition, The Moran Contemporary Photographic Prize four times and has been a finalist twice.
His long term project 'Into the Fire' has received international acclaim and been featured on BBC UK World. The project has followed his time on the frontline of Australia's revered Rural Fire Service documenting their stories.
He lives with his wife and two children in the beautiful Hinterland near Mount Tamborine QLD, Australia.
BBC News Online, BBC UK World TV - Impact, ABC Brisbane, ABC National, Qantas, The Daily Mail, The Guardian, The Sun Herald, Australian Photography, The Moran Arts Foundation, Lens Culture, The Social Documentary Network, Wedded Wonderland, Easy Weddings & The Carousel.
Interview with BBC Australia's Greg Dunlop - When a photographer became a volunteer firefighter.
Interview with ABC Brisbane's Jessica Hinchcliffe - Into the Fire - Photographer captures resilience of Rural Firefighters on the frontline.
- 2017 one eyeland best wedding photo
- 2017 wedbox wedding photo of the year
- 2016 moran photographic prize finalist
- 2016 moran photographic prize semi-finalist
- 2016 top 100 wedding photographers worldwide
- 2016 city of gold coast australia day awards nominee
- 2015 top 100 wedding photographers worldwide
- 2015 shoot the architect finalist
- 2014 moran photographic prize finalist
- 2014 moran photographic prize semi-finalist
- 2014 nominee easy weddings - wedding of the year