Cam Neville is an acclaimed Documentary Photographer based in South East Queensland, Australia. Cam's humble beginnings in photography came at the age of 18 when he documented his naive and troubled youth living in a small English fishing town, the resultant photographs have been likened to Bill Brandt's raw images of England, this eventually culminated in his first book 'Coasting'. Today, his Photography is revered for it's honesty and raw emotion with an uncompromising approach forged as a committed documentary photographer. Neville see's beauty in the everyday ordinary going's on of his subjects lives. It's this unique approach that has led him to document weddings across Australia and Internationally from Three Day Indian Ceremonies to Hare Krishna Weddings in the mountains and simple back garden ceremonies with family.
His work has been published in National and International publications including - ABC Brisbane, Qantas, The Daily Mail, The Guardian, Australian Photography, The Moran Arts Foundation, Lens Culture, The Social Documentary Network, Wedded Wonderland, Easy Weddings & The Carousel.
He has been nominated for the worlds richest photographic competition, The Moran Contemporary Photographic Prize four times.
- 2017 one eyeland best wedding photo
- 2017 wedbox wedding photo of the year
- 2016 moran photographic prize finalist
- 2016 moran photographic prize semi-finalist
- 2016 top 100 wedding photographers worldwide
- 2016 city of gold coast australia day awards nominee
- 2015 top 100 wedding photographers worldwide
- 2015 shoot the architect finalist
- 2014 moran photographic prize finalist
- 2014 moran photographic prize semi-finalist
- 2014 nominee easy weddings - wedding of the year